Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Brian Bonsall Arrested Part 2



For those of you who don’t remember who he is, Brian Bonsall played the little boy on the show Family Ties back in the 1980s. Now I could have used this article to talk about how the mother on the show, Meredith Baxter, had recently admitted that she is a lesbian, but I feel that this “Family Ties” situation is more important.
This is not the first time I wrote about Brian Bonsall. On March 31, 2007, I wrote an article about him being arrested for assaulting his girlfriend. The article is available for you to read here:

Brian Bonsall Arrested (March 31, 2007)

Now he is arrested for hitting a friend with part of a broken stool during a fight in which Brian was drunk. This is a pattern. In both articles, I have written about Brian Bonsall getting arrested for committing violent acts on others. I really do not like what I am seeing.

In the first article, I posted a picture of Brian as a young child when he was on Family Ties. I wanted people to remember who he is. Now I am posting a picture of his old photo next to his arrest photo. I want people to see who he is now. I wanted to focus on the huge tattoo on his neck. I am not judging people for having tattoos, but usually people are smart enough not to get them in areas that are difficult to cover up during a job interview. He cannot wear a turtle neck like the one he wore as a child to ever job interview.

I believe at this point, Brian Bonsall is probably a hopeless cause. Maybe he should turn to rehab to quit drinking if his use of alcohol makes him a violent person. I do not know if he is dating the same girlfriend from 2007 or if he is dating anyone at all. But I would advise any woman to just stay away from him. His violent actions have continued and I fear that this story will lead to a very sad ending.

Brian Bonsall is the type of former child actor who I can only predict the worst for. If he beats someone to death, I will not be surprised. If anyone is close to him and reading this, please understand that I am not against Brian Bonsall. I believe that he desperately needs an intervention before he hurts someone else or possibly himself. I hope that this is the last article that I write about him, but I feel that this story will sadly continue…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store