Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shawne Merriman is Innocent!



The words don’t come out that easily. Instead you will hear that charges have been dropped because there was not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Shawne Merriman choked Tila “Tequila” Nguyen.

The charges have been dropped in the case of Shawne Merriman assaulting Tila “Tequila”. This did not surprise me. Instead of keeping quiet, Shawne went public with his side of the story. He said that he tried to restraint her from leaving his house drunk. If she would be driving, then she would be a danger to herself and to the public. His decision to come out and give his side of the story shows that he really wanted to prove to the public that he was innocent.

It is easier to declare that there is not enough evidence than to just say that the accuser is a liar. But to say that there is not enough evidence is to say that either side could be telling the truth. It would also be like saying, “He could be guilty, but we don’t know for sure.”

I’m going to take a stand. I say that the evidence shows that he’s actually innocent.

If Tila had bruises on her neck, this case would be closed. I remember the photographs of Rihanna after being beaten up by Chris Brown. Chris Brown does not appear to be a very strong person and I would love to step in the ring with him. Yes I would be happy to fight Chris Brown.

I remember the face of Nicole Brown Simpson, the deceased ex-wife of O. J. Simpson. I remember the bruises.

Tila “Tequila” is 100 pounds and very small. If Shawne Merriman actually did choke her, not only would there be bruises, but it would be a murder trial. She would be dead. If Shawne Merriman choked me for any short period of time, if I wasn’t killed, I’d at least have a cast on my neck. Shawne Merriman is the type of person who if I bumped into at a bar, even if it was clearly his fault, I would say, “I’m sorry, sir!”

I really do not believe that Tila “Tequila” could survive being choked by Shawne Merriman. I am glad that I gave him the benefit of the doubt in my last article. Being willing to talk when you are accused of a serious crime is an indication of innocence. I have no doubt that he is innocent now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store