Monday, June 02, 2008

Another Marriage.

I am very sorry for not writing article in a while, but there really wasn't much to talk about. Now that Mariah Carey has married Nick Cannon, we have a story worth talking about.

I was thinking about how interesting it was that Mariah Carey was not involved with anyone. In fact, it seemed weird to see an attractive, wealthy, and talented woman to be single for years. Was no one noticing her? Did she just turn down all of the guys who asked her out?

Then the big shock happened. Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon. I was shocked, because I had heard nothing about the two of them dating prior to their marriage.

In addition to the fact that most people did not know that they were dating prior to their surprise marriage, the other issue is the fact that Mariah Carey is a decade older than Nick Cannon. I know that sounds bad for me to say that, but I think it does grab attention when the husband is significantly younger than the wife. Mariah became a big star when Nick Cannon was in elementary school. She has been a celebrity for close to two decades. I think that it is safe to say that she is a superstar, not just a star. Nick Cannon is a star.

As unusual as it is when you see an older female celebrity marrying a younger one, I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I have never purchased a CD of Mariah Carey. I am not a fan of her music. But to be honest, she seems like a nice person. I hope that this marriage works out for her and Nick Cannon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store