Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heath Ledger's Death

I did not want to jump to any conclusions before the final report came out. It appears that Heath died of an accidental overdose of his presciption medication.

I'm honestly sick of hearing things like that. Every bottle of medicine says how many pills to take per day. How do these people accidently overdose?
Medicine is sometimes treated like candy. Doctors may prescibe too many different kinds of medicine to one individual. I feel that someone must have been reckless in giving too many different kinds of medication. The problem is that we are not hearing from the doctor. Sadly, he or she may not be allowed to speak in public.
There has to be a new line between when a doctor is and is not allowed to speak. Obviously, doctors should not be able to release what medication a patient takes. But when a patient dies due to an accidental overdose, justice for the dead comes above privacy. I want to know if the doctor was reckless in prescrbing too many different kinds of medication to Heath.
We have to go under the assumption that Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose. I'm sick of hearing about young, healthy looking stars not knowing how to read presciption labels. In a way, I'm mad that Heath had to die in a way simula to Marilyn Monroe, Anna Nicole Smith, Anna's son Daniel, and musician Nick Drake, who Heath could have played in a movie.
I am looking forward to seeing Heath Ledger's final role as the Joker in The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger should not be missed based on his looks. He proved that he actually was a really talented actor. He should be missed for that reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store