Monday, December 10, 2007

Who Gives A Crap About The Kardashians?

Reality TV is here to stay. Especially with the writers strike, which is actually leading TV producers to increase the number of reality shows.

I remember when The Osbournes came to MTV. We got to see Ozzy Osbourne as a father. Lots of fans of him loved the show.

Since then, there have been many reality shows starring celebrities. What they all have had in common was the fact that the celebrities were at least somewhat famous. They may have been has-beens. Now we have a show starring a never-was.

So now in 2007 we finally have a celebrity reality show with a celebrity who is not really a celebrity. Kim Kardashian and her family star in Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

The first question that people ask themselves is who are the Kardashians? When you find out who they are, you won't give a crap.

Kim Kardashian is the daughter of the late Robert Kardashian. He was one of O.J. Simpson's lawyers during his murder trial. When I heard that, I realized the show's first problem. The relative wasn't very famous. I hate to say it, but he must have been the least famous lawyer in the case. I remember:

1. Robert Shapiro
2. Johnnie Cochran
3. F. Lee Bailey
4. Alan Dershowitz
5. Barry Scheck

I used to watch the O.J. Simpson trial every day. I remember those names. I did not remember Robert Kardashian. So I will admit that to me, it would make sense if we saw a show called Keeping Up With The Cochrans would make some sense.

We cannot forget to look at the star, Kim. What has she done? A sex tape. That's all. Or let's just say that she probably released it herself. I guess she probably wanted to get the same got attention that Paris Hilton got with her own sex tape. But Paris was already famous BEFORE her sex tape came out. Kim Kardashian can go into a Walmart and people would still not know who she is.

I'll admit that you probably won't see Kim Kardashian at a Walmart. I think it's safe to say that not many people will see Kim on TV either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store