Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jamie-Lynn Spears: Hoey 101

Yes I said it. Jamie-Lynn Spears is a hoe. She didn't have to end up like her crazy sister. I'm now going to call the whole family out on their crap.
Let me begin by saying that stupid people shouldn't have kids. Britney Spears may have a lot of money to support her two kids, but I have a feeling that they will need a lot of luck, more time around their father, and less time around their mother to turn out alright. Jamie-Lynn Spears is obviously not bright either and she cannot even buy a rubber.
I never knew of Britney Spears before she had the hit ...Baby One More Time. But I do know that she was 17 when society started to notice her.
Had Britney Spears been pregnant at 16, she would never have been given the opportunity to be turned into a big star.
Now we have seen Britney change from a so-called virgin waiting until marriage into... the Britney Spears of today.
But Britney also was the guinea pig. The first childhood star of the family to become famous and to fall from grace.
Unlike Britney, Jamie-Lynn was able to see a sibling go nuts. She could see the warning signs and she could have turned out better. She was given the chance to have a career of her own. I have never seen it, but she had a hit with her show Zoey 101 on Nickelodeon.
I'm not saying that Jamie-Lynn Spears is a bad person. She's just not special. She could have set out to be a better role model than her sister. Yes, Jamie-Lynn could have become bigger than Britney if she was a good role model. If she became Britney with morals, then she could have stepped out of that shadow.
But the biggest question is whether Zoey 101 will survive. They have already filmed season four. I think that Nickelodeon should cancel the show because parents will have to explain why Zoey became a hoey.
In an addition note, her mother, Lynne Spears was writing a book about being the mother to famous children. It is being postponed indefinitely. I doubt that it would or should be published now. Or maybe they should just call it The Worst Mother In The World.
I wanted to get the viewpoint of someone who is a Britney Spears fan. I won't say her name, but here's what she said about Jamie-Lynn:
"She's gross and they are dumb. But Britney's music is still oh so good."
I'm glad that this fan can be honest about the Spears sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

magic store
Free Hit Countersstats
magic store